Foundation for Women’s Health
The Foundation for Women’s Health, an established 501(c)(3) organization will serve as representative and fiscal agent for the Sex and Gender Women’s Health Collaborative Project.
SGWHC Executive Board
- Janice Werbinski, MD, Executive Director, is Medical Director of Borgess Women’s Health and assistant clinical professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Western Michigan University School of Medicine in Kalamazoo, MI
- Neelum Aggarwal, MD, is Associate Professor of Neurological Sciences at Rush University Medical Center, and clinical core Co-leader of the Rush Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center in Chicago, IL
- Marjorie R. Jenkins, MD, is Professor and Associate Dean for Women in Health and Science; and, Director and Chief Scientific Officer, Laura W. Bush Institute for Women’s Health at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Amarillo, TX.
- Mary Rojek Kleinman, MA, is a Doctoral student in Sociology and a Graduate Fellow at the Center for Urban Research and Learning, Loyola University – Chicago. She spearheaded the development of numerous curricular programs at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Alyson J. McGregor MD MA FACEP; is Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine and Director of Women’s Health in Emergency Care Division and of the Women’s Health in Emergency Care Fellowship at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, RI.
- Katherine Neely, MD, FAAFP, is an Associate Professor at Temple University School of Medicine; and, Program Director of the Forbes Family Medicine Residency Program and West Penn Hospital Allegheny General Hospital Medical Education Consortium, Pittsburgh PA
- Martha Nolan, is Vice President, Public Policy for the Society of Women’s Health Research
- Kimberly Templeton, MD, is a Professor of Orthopedic Surgery and Policy Management at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She is president of the Foundation for Women’s Health
- Justina Trott, MD, is Clinical Professor of Medicine and Advisor to Women’s Health Services at the National Community Center of Excellence in Women’s Health; and, Senior Fellow and Co-Director of the Women’s Health Policy Unit at RWJF Center for Health Policy at the University of New Mexico.
- Jodi Godfrey, MS, RD, Ex Officio
SGWHC Deputy Director and Web Editor
- Roberta E. Gebhard, DO, is a Nocturnist, and Chair of the Department of Family Medicine at WCA Hospital in Jamestown , NY and Co-chair of the Gender Equity Task Force of the American Medical Women’s Association.
- Memoona Hasnain, MD, MHPE, PhD, is Associate Professor and Director of Research in the Department of Family Medicine at University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago. IL.
- Eileen Hoffman, MD, is Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at New York University School of Medicine in NYC, and a Founding Board Member of ACWHP.
- Dixie Horning is the Executive Director of the UCSF National Center of Women’s Health at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Susan L. Ivey, MD, MHSA, is Associate Professor adjunct at the University of California/Berkeley –University of California/San Francisco Joint Medical Program; and, Director of Research for Health Research for Action at UCal/Berkeley
- Wendy S. Klein, MD, is Associate Professor Emeritus in internal medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond and co-founder of the VCU Institute for Women’s Health. She was deputy editor of the Journal of Women’s Health (2005-2012)
- Juliana (Jewel) Kling, MD-MPH, is an Internal Medicine Resident, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Tracey Madsen MD is a Fellow in Women’s Health in Emergency Care, at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/ Department of Emergency Medicine, Providence, RI
- Charlea T. Massion, MD, is a Family Physician and Hospitalist. She is a board member of the National Women’s Health Network Board member as well as a Founding Board member of the American College of Women’s Health Physicians
- Laura J. Miller MD; is Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School; Vice Chair for Academic Clinical Services and Director of the Women’s Mental Health Division at Brigham and Women’s/Faulkner Hospitals, Boston MA
- Ana E. Nùñez, MD, is Professor of Medicine and Director of the Women’s Health Education Program and the National Center of Women’s Health at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA