Regarding all content presented at the Sex & Gender Women’s Health Collaborative (SGWHC), we can state the following:
- Abstracts/extracts/summaries are based on studies published in peer reviewed journals
- Curriculum, Case Studies and Teaching tools have undergone review and approval at the respective medical institutions.
- Books reviews are offered by a subject matter expert
- Blog Posts are submitted by subject matter experts or reflect highlights of published research or presentations at medical meetings
- All content posted at SGWHC is approved under the direction of the SGWHC Board of Directors and managed by Nicole Miller, BS, PTA Media Specalist.
Please check back