Regarding all content presented at the Sex & Gender Women’s Health Collaborative (SGWHC), we can state the following:
- Abstracts/extracts/summaries are based on studies published in peer reviewed journals
- Curriculum, Case Studies and Teaching tools have undergone review and approval at the respective medical institutions.
- Books reviews are offered by a subject matter expert
- Blog Posts are submitted by subject matter experts or reflect highlights of published research or presentations at medical meetings
- All content posted at SGWHC is approved under the direction of the Foundation of Women’s Health Board of Directors and managed by Jodi Godfrey, MS, RD, Website Editor.
Please check back