Sex and Gender Women’s Health Collaborative, a 501(c)3 Organization
SGWHC Board of Directors, 2016
2012-2016 EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Janice Werbinski, MD, FACOG, Associate Clinical Professor Emerita in ObGyn at Western Michigan University Homer R. Stryker M.D. School of Medicine, Kalamazoo, Michigan
2016 PRESIDENT AND ACWHP REPRESENTATIVE:
- Kimberly Templeton, MD, Professor of Orthopedic Surgery and Policy Management at the University of Kansas Medical Center. She is 2016 president of the American Medical Women’s Association
- Mary Rojek, PhD, Doctor in Sociology and a Graduate Fellow at the Center for Urban Research and Learning, Loyola University – Chicago. She spearheaded the development of numerous curricular programs at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Virginia Miller, Ph.D., Professor of Surgery and Physiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, and former president of the Organization for the Study of Sex Differences
- Heather Boyd, MPP, Director of Public Policy, Society for Women’s Health Research
- Theresa Rohr-Kirchgraber, MD, FACP, Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Pediatrics, Executive Director of the Indiana University National Center of Excellence in Women’s Health, Chief Physician Executive of COE/Med/Peds Outpatient Care Center, Eskenazi Health.
- Connie Tyne, MS, Executive Director, Laura W. Bush Institute for Women’s Health at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center.
AT LARGE BOD MEMBERS:
- Wendy S. Klein, MD, is Associate Professor Emerita in internal medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond and co-founder of the VCU Institute for Women’s Health. She was deputy editor of the Journal of Women’s Health (2005-2012)
- Alyson J. McGregor MD MA FACEP, Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine and Director of the Sex and Gender in Emergency Care Division and of the Sex and Gender in Emergency Care Fellowship at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, RI. She is editor of Sex and Gender in Acute Care Medicine
- Michelle Berlin, MD, M.P.H., ObGyn and Co-Director for Women’s Health at Oregon Health and Science University.
- Neelum Aggarwal, MD, Associate Professor of Neurological Sciences at Rush University Medical Center, and clinical core Co-leader of the Rush Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center in Chicago, IL.
- Roberta E. Gebhard, DO, Nocturnist, and Chair of the Department of Family Medicine at WCA Hospital in Jamestown , NY and Co-chair of the Gender Equity Task Force of the American Medical Women’s Association.
- Memoona Hasnain, MD, MHPE, PhD, Associate Professor and Director of Research in the Department of Family Medicine at University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago. IL.
- Eileen Hoffman, MD, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at New York University School of Medicine in NYC, and a Founding Board Member of ACWHP.
- Dixie Horning, Executive Director of the UCSF National Center of Women’s Health at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Susan L. Ivey, MD, MHSA, Associate Professor adjunct at the University of California/Berkeley –University of California/San Francisco Joint Medical Program; and, Director of Research for Health Research for Action at UCal/Berkeley
- Juliana (Jewel) Kling, MD-MPH, Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Katherine Neely, MD, FAAFP, Associate Professor at Temple University School of Medicine; and, Program Director of the Forbes Family Medicine Residency Program and West Penn Hospital Allegheny General Hospital Medical Education Consortium, Pittsburgh PA.
- Tracey Madsen MD Assistant Professor, Women’s Health in Emergency Care, at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/ Department of Emergency Medicine, Providence, RI
- Charlea T. Massion, MD, Family Physician and Hospitalist. She is a board member of the National Women’s Health Network Board member as well as a Founding Board member of the American College of Women’s Health Physicians
- Laura J. Miller MD, Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School; Vice Chair for Academic Clinical Services and Director of the Women’s Mental Health Division at Brigham and Women’s/Faulkner Hospitals, Boston MA
- Ana E. Nùñez, MD, Professor of Medicine and Director of the Women’s Health Education Program and the National Center of Women’s Health at Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA
- Justina Trott, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine and Advisor to Women’s Health Services at the National Community Center of Excellence in Women’s Health; and, Senior Fellow and Co-Director of the Women’s Health Policy Unit at RWJF Center for Health Policy at the University of New Mexico.