Jennifer H. Mieres, MD; C. Noel Bairey Merz, MD; Robert C. Hendel, MD; James D. Thomas, MD
- This activity is intended for cardiologists, nuclear medicine professionals, echocardiography technologists, primary care physicians, and other clinicians involved in the management of women with or at risk for Ischemic Heart Disease
- To educate clinicians on diagnostic strategies for women at risk for ischemic heart disease.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the strengths and limitations of various imaging modalities in the assessment of ischemic heart disease in women
- Review the role of exercise and pharmacologic stress in the diagnosis of ischemic heart disease in women
- Develop strategies for the appropriate use of cardiac imaging in the assessment of ischemic heart disease
To Proceed to Course: MedScape CME CME Released: 12/12/2012; and valid for credit until 12/12/2013